Need help in MN

XBreed

Anyone in MN that could help me find a builder who is not going to cost me my first born and any other help would be appricated. I should be getting the final ok on Monday to pick up my long awaited love of an 87 Regal Turbo Type T. AHHHH can't wait, but anyways any help would be great. Thanks. I do know there is a club in MN and I am in St Clouds area. My builder said he could do it but I just want to be able to get a second opinion. Thanks guys

What kind of builder are you looking for? I would assume an engine builder but assumptions are the mother of all F'ups!

MGNTA based out of Lakeville

I'm also from MN. I recomend you join the Minnesota Grand National T-Type Association.
Lots of good info and support. Tom Shea is the president. PM me and I'll send you his email.

I also assume your looking for an engine rebuild.

I rebuilt my turbo motor myself. Didn't need anything machined, which made it easy (the f-ups often occur when machining is done). Just took my time and had the tools necessary to do the job.

Another option is sending it to Wildcat, which does a superb job, but like you, I was looking to save a buck.

The MGNTA can defiantly help you out, so can this forum, both are a valuable resource.

Brent