Need help Dialing in new combo

sixftseven

SIXFTSEVEN
I live in the Alanta area and need someone in this area of as close as possible to go through everything and dial my car in. I have paid 3 times already and not happy with the results. I'm looking for the best, I have a 87gn stock block, aluminum heads, te45a, roller etc.

Its show knock when it goes into boost on the scanmaster and the powerlogger. This a fresh build engine and trans and the builder isnt good at tuning. I have 60lb, turbo tweek, 5 disc vigilante,aluminum head(ported by champion) powerlogger and scanmaster with a wide band. The logs show plenty of fuel(10.0-10.8), timing 22/20, knock retard 0-15 deg, 18lb boost. It doest make any sense I have dual alky lines and I even put some c16 and still had at least 10 deg of knock. I replaced the plugs and went for a short drive and rolled into in for a couple seconds and the trottle completely went away and the car cut off. It runs and idle perfectly until it goes into boost. The only other thing I can think of is a bad knock sensor. I am very frustrated this has been a three year project any help will be greatly appreciated.

Maybe the knock sensor was over tightened when installed or went bad-I would try a different knock sensor and check the proper torque for it-I think it's something like 4 in lbs.

Is it possibly false knock? I would shut the alky off and try and tune it for low boost first and then work from there. The basics need to be correct first.

Yea it could be the knock sensor but I just dont know if that would cause the car to cut off. I'm aware of the over tighting and I also took it out and wrap some teflon tape around the bottom to desensortize it but no change. I have also turned the alky off and took the rod off and made a easy run and it still showed a little knock 3-5 degress on the shift.

In the Atlanta area i have used South East Turbo. The owner Paul is very knowledgeable of GNs.