Need help diagnosing problem

LelandLs6

Car is a 87 grand national upgraded turbo, mag 4 ecu chip and a few other mods

Ok quick run down of what I've ruled out before the suggestions come please, also I do not have a scan master unfortunately.... Yet

Also while in neutral car will rev throughout rpm problem only occurs while under load in drive...

Compression test was good on all cyl's
Fuel pressure at idle is good *cant read a wot psi*
cccim and coil pack are both brand new
Plugs and wires are brand new
Cam sensor is good and working
Crank sensor is fairly new
Fuel filter is brand new
All fuses are good
Turbo spins freely and has verrrrry little play

I assumed the maf sensor was bad after having cleaned it and the sputter got worse, but I recently switched mine with another known working maf from a friend with a 87 t type and the problem continued with his maf connected...

Kinda in a rut now can't really think of anything that might cause this any help is appreciated thanks!

This a video of it with my buddies known working maf.

That short squeal sound is the tires chirping on the 1-2 shift btw not a noise from the engine.

I'm not familiar w/the mag 4 chip. However, did you verify the control module is the correct one? They are very difficult to come by. I believe most are hit and miss. Are you running a hard intake pipe or the stock style? The stock style has a tendency to get small tears in the material from being handled and allows unmetered air to get in and will cause the symptom you are experiencing. Also the control module. Have you checked for loose grounds also? They will wreak havoc w/the ecm. (double check your chip for a bent pin) By chance do you have a knock sensor to monitor knock while going under load? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge on the fuel rail that you might be able to add an extension to tape to the windshield?

I will be getting a fuel press. Guage and monitoring it while tryin to drive it again all intercooler piping and intake piping is hard not plastic or rubber and I will be pulling the chip to check all the prongs as far as the cccim and coil it's a borgworner that I purchased off someone from the forum here and prior to getting it the car wouldn't start as my old coil and module were completely bad but I will still double check it all to make sure it's 100%

Thanks for the reply and new ideas on it

Thank you for all the replies guys! After fixing my vac/boost gauge I found the problem to be ignition wise and it is now fixed!!!