Need help choosing turbo,... for Buick 455

Reality check here. You need a healthy motor to start with. You do not have that.

In general 600hp is going to cost $5,000 to $7,000. Those that do it cheaper have a lot of resources you and I do not have. With a Buick it is harder to get those numbers.

A healthy 455 Buick set up properly will be a lot of fun and very reliable. It will also give you a chance to make sure the rest of the car is a good driver. After all of that start working on the big HP. I have been working on mine for 8 years now.

The motor is helthy. I just need a new front waterpump/ oil housing. Im pritty sure that that is my issue. i checked the Oil after my ordeal and when it cooled down there is no metal or gay to it what so ever.

I have already decided against turboing the car and just caming. it i figure if i do the work to replace the watterpump housing i should take the camm and put the one i want in it. for the few hundrad for the cam i might as well do it all in one shot. If i still have problems there will be a 455 for sale.

Knocking and low oil pressure. At the very least your tune is off and I hope you are correct it is just the front cover. As one of the few people in the world that has a boosted 455 Buick I am warning you it is not a simple cheap operation. I love my BBB but it is a tricky beast to make live at big HP.