Need help choosing rear tires and stock rim width

carryon525

currently have OLD 255/60/15 MT DR. I want to go up to 275/60/15's but I do not race this car however enjoy getting on it some during street driving. Over 400hp car. I've always had DR on any GN I've owned. Question is which 275's should I go with since I do not race but I hear traction on the street is an issue with anything other than DR? Also, the car is not driven very much. Another question is I'm about to order gbodyparts aluminum rims and would love to put the 15/10's on rear with the 275/60's but this GN has the Eibach Pro Kit springs (very little drop) so what are the chances I'll rub??? I have 15/8's gbodyparts steel rims on back of car now but I really love the 10's as I've had them on my old GN and it looked awesome with the 275's. Feeling with my fingers I have 3" inches or so before fender lip is hitting the 255's. So tire recommendations??stick with 8's or go to 10's? Finally, before I go buy new 275/60/15 does anyone have a almost new set they want to sell because they got a different size rim???