Need help car running bad after boost

There is 119K miles on the car and the motor is stock. I did change the intercooler a few weeks ago. I put on a slic thunder fab 22 row. When the car is on the intercooler rattles kinda moves its not secure. Seems like the bracket that came with the intercooler is flimsy and does not hold up very well. All the pressure seems to be on the intercooler hoses. This may be my problem? The intercooler hoses look to be secure on the up pipe and turbo. Is there a way to test to see if air is leaking? My 02's were also really low 002-124 for 5 sec or so it would go up then drop again repeatedly.

I alined the intercooler and made some spacers to rest on the bottom its good now. I bought a used sopost to be working MAF. I hooked that up today and nope not working and thats when it threw me a code 34. I'm going to go ls1 and see what happens.

Good choice, also check the connections and make sure they are connecting good, even if the maf is not the issue LS1s are great! I have had issues with bad connections were they look gread but were not pinching enough on the male spades, so it was "loose".