Need Help at the Mach I Site

Doesn't really look like you need any help over there, most people seem to know about GN's, it's just "03AV8R" seems to be pretty ignorant regarding them. Besides, you have to admit, a Stick Mach1 would beat a GN and a Auto would be neck and neck or slightly ahead. Stock that is. :D

Like these statements??? :rolleyes:

Ah, very few were turbo's.. Their was a GN model (no turbo) and a GNX model (i think) and the GNX had the turbo.. The one with the turbo is quicker.. Put a Turbo on the Mach and your again gonna have a quicker car.. I think the GNX against a slightly modified Mach would be a good drag race to see.. Unfortunately the ones that frequent my track arent Turbo's..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how the GN boys toss around "i can go 11s with $1500" and most of them spend thousands going 12s. Im sure the from turbobuick.com will be here any second.

this is my favorite statement...

"Put a Turbo on the Mach and your again gonna have a quicker car."

ok, and if i put a blown aluminum big block hemi running on nitro in the GN then i will have the faster car.

i dont quite see the logic there. maybe it is just me though.

what a total dumba$$.

-jeff

i think it is interesting how they all make generalizations about a car they know nothing about.

maybe stock for stock a mach would beat a gn....good luck finding a stock one that is actually driven.

it just makes you sound ignorant when you make statements that have no fact in them.

-jeff

I usually don't get into this but...

After reading the posts over there.
Turbo T-bird beating GN/TType oh mannnn..... unless the T is a V8 or the gn is a bad running hot air car or that T-bird is very modified.

I do like the new Mach 1, stock to stock alright the Mach1 takes it with a 5 speed.

Modified? all bets are off.

Invite all those Mach 1 guys to the Buick vs. Mustang Shootout Oct. 25 at Noble, Oklahoma. They'll learn all about GN's. From stock to modified.

Originally posted by lope2000
Hey I need some help explaining to the Ford guys over on http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=72673#post72673

I'm trying to explain to them why the GN is so bad ass, but I'm new to the vehicle and don't have time to look up all the facts. Also if I am mistating something overthere, please let me know. Of course I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Who cares what they think of GNs. Don't tell them anything. I find it very difficult to get a race because everybody's scared of the Dark Side. Let them find out the hard way.

But they won't be finding out from me. I only ran a best time of 13.8.

i let them have a piece of my mind over there...i have actual articles to prove those guys are wrong about EVERYTHING...

but no matter how much you try to teach people...they just still don't get it:D

What a bunch of clowns over there...:rolleyes:

...Mach 1 this, Mach 1 that..give me a break, most of the guys sig's over there say they run 13's or maybe high 12's and they wanna talk smack? Please, I'll waste most of them in reverse.:D

Ignorance is bliss over there for sure..