Need Good GN/TR Mechanic in Northern Calif.

acoen

Looking for a good Turbobuick Mechanic and suspension guy in the San Francisco or in Northern Ca. Joe can you recommend someone?

Thanks Aaron

Dominic and Martin Mizzi are the only ones I would trust my cars to.
Mizzi's Automotive
Fairfield CA
707-429-8820
btw, did you sell the T yet? I am still waiting on insurance anyway but just curious.

Thanks for the information.....I will pass it along. I just sold the Turbo T today. I delivered it to Los Banos and the guy came down from SF. The new owner wants to do some modifications for handling and performance so I told him I would ask around.

Any word on your old car....Has it been found?

Thanks again for the reply,

Aaron

No, no luck yet. I hope we at least find a shell. If the insurance pays off ok I will look at it as an early start to stripping it all down. The good thing is I can find a few nice straight cars for sheet metal, etc. Then I know I can get a motor, etc.
Thanks for asking btw and pm me with what you sold it for.

Here is a bump for you although I don't know of any reputable shops up here that specailize in these cars. I know there is a guy with a shop in Oakland and I can't remeber his name but I hear he is shady. Well I am sure I probably pissed someone off with that but there it is.
To be honest, a lot of the other shops seem to call Mizzi's when they get one of these in and can't figure them out.

Prestige Auto in SF, the owner's name is Thomas. He is a GN owner himself, and he fixed up my 87 GN real nice.