Need Front Clip for 87 GN in San Francisco Bay Area

tcgn

I`m looking for the whole front end for my 87 GN. Anyone near San Francisco please respond. Thanks

I've got a header panel with upper rad support, GM nos p/s corner marker lamp, GM nos front impact strip, and an original grille off top. Probably more, and I've got a friend with lots of parts. He probably has parking lights, maybe a bumper, etc.

Last edited:
I have a bolt-on 'glass hood that uses the factory latch, and needs some TLC that I'd love to get out of my garage (read: I won't be too proud of it, LOL) if you want to go with a lighter hood ... I live in Dublin/Pleasanton area ...
John A, Turbohh

I'm in the North Bay, and I've got a header panel with upper rad support, GM nos p/s corner marker lamp, GM nos front impact strip, and an original grille off top. Probably more, and I've got a friend with lots of parts in the East Bay. He probably has parking lights, maybe a bumper, etc.
where in North Bay? I need front bumper, both lens on bumper, mounting bracket for lens, bumper reinforcement support, impact absorber, header panel, grill, left headlight bezel, left corner lens, front and rear bumper filler, radiator core support,, both fenders , left wheelhouse, left fender apron(support bracket) and hood. Please email me thomaschan992@gmail.com or call me 415-308-3028. Are all the parts off a 87 GN? Please send me pics if possible and prices for the parts.
Thanks,
Thomas

I have a bolt-on 'glass hood that uses the factory latch, and needs some TLC that I'd love to get out of my garage (read: I won't be too proud of it, LOL) if you want to go with a lighter hood ... I live in Dublin/Pleasanton area ...
John A, Turbohh
Thanks for reply. I`m looking for a metal hood

Got it. I'm gonna talk to my friend when he gets off work, then try to call you later on tonight.

John A, Turbohh

I know someone that'd be interested in your fiberglass hood, pm sent.

Rod,
PM replied with pix (I hope). Sorry about the thread hi-jack to OP ....
John A