Need bolt sizes, threads, etc

GNSCOTT

open faced club sandwich
Guys, as my car has been a work in progress for 19 months now and counting i'm finally starting to button things up. I noticed I never took the water pump, crank pulley, or water pump pully off the stock block when I sold it for my stage motor. I knew I was buying all new on these pieces, but the bolts would have been helpful to measure up so I can order stainless allen bolts. If anyone is positive of the following (thread size, course, length)

Water pump
water pump pulley
crank pulley

thanks...Scott

UNGN, I tried opening and saving it, but it comes up unsighned. I'm no PC guru, so am I doing something wrong??

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
UNGN, I tried opening and saving it, but it comes up unsighned. I'm no PC guru, so am I doing something wrong??

You need to have an adobe acrobat plugin. Are you using IE or a nonstandard browser?

OK, now i'm gonna prove how limited my pc knowledge is. All I know is that I have AOL. I have Adobe photoshop but didn't see acrobat anywhere. Is it a free download somewhere? Thanks for your patience...:)

Once again thank you Alan. OBTW, we do have to bleed all 4 of those on each side :eek:

Dayum, 4 piston rear calipers, geeez! ;)

Hope you don't need an add-on proportioning valve for balance front to rear..... :confused:

'Cause then we'd have to bleed them again! :eek: