Need blow-out clip rubber

PSU 98

Somehow I "lost" the rubber from my passenger's blow-out clip :rolleyes: If anyone has one from a part-out let me know please.

Had to replace one of mine a loooooong time ago.
It's a plastic over-mold so i think you'll have to R/R the whole little clip.
No too difficult, though, they're pretty universal,
I went to the junk yard & drilled out the rivets (2?)
& then pop-riveted it on.
I've seem replacements for sale, but the $$ is kinda high
HTH
D o_O

I replaced the driver's side when I bought the car. The rubber can be removed from the metal clip. If anybody has a nice used one PM me before I get new.

I think it's the clip on the upper outer A pillar that stops the window from being sucked out at higher speeds.

D

is it on one of these, if so and the clip is removable i will just send you one.
005 (6).JPG

Kirbans has them in good used condition for about $18 plus shipping... search their website for blowout clips...

I think it's the clip on the upper outer A pillar that stops the window from being sucked out at higher speeds.

Yep, that's it. A real small rubber and metal clip on the corner of the window frame. I only realized it was gone (the rubber part) as I was detailing the car this weekend. How it "fell off" I have no idea.

Greg, thanks for the generous offer again. The clip is riveted to the window frame so removing it would devalue the piece for someone else though.

Yep, that's it. A real small rubber and metal clip on the corner of the window frame. I only realized it was gone (the rubber part) as I was detailing the car this weekend. How it "fell off" I have no idea.

Greg, thanks for the generous offer again. The clip is riveted to the window frame so removing it would devalue the piece for someone else though.
i dont care, i have 3 sets of those and have not sold a set yet. If you want it its yours. Just let me know. When i part out a car i strip it to the bones, then i take all these bs parts and throw them in the attic. It is not worth my time to inventory and advertise alot of the $5-$10 parts so i just throw them up in the shop attic until someone needs them and then just give them away. Thats why i have good Karma :D

I just got one in a junk yard. Did it two days ago. I took the whole clip home and then worked the rubber piece off and epoxied it to my clip. 10 minute job plus the trip to the junk yard. The rubber is also paintable if you so desire.