Need a way to search a day's threads

QuickWrench

Don't Read This
The 'New Posts' function is great, but the search dies if you don't complete all pages of it within a certain time.

For example, I visit the site about once per day. When I visit the site and click New Posts, I get 200 or so results. If I don't cycle though all of the results pages in an hour or so, I get a 'Sorry, no matches' result when clicking on the Next Page ( > ) link, as that SearchID has been deleted.

Another circumstance:

I haven't visited the site in two days. I sit down to read through my email, and click on a link in a TB.com 'Reply to post' email, for a subscribed thread. TB.com opens, and displays this thread, along with my correct 'Last Visited' date/time of two days ago. If I mistakenly close this window, instead of clicking on 'New Posts', my 'Last Visited' date/time is now recorded as the current date/time. Upon re-visiting TB.com just seconds or minutes later, clicking 'New Posts' will naturally return no results, or just a few.

So...

Is there a way to just manually bring up a date range's worth of posts, using the Advanced Search?