Need a TTA Alternator brace

Jas89TTA

Looking for the back brace/bracket that mounts from the alternator to the top exhaust manifold stud on the TTA Anyone have one FS? Let me know. Thanks, Jason

I'm not sure how much different the GN bracket would be ... maybe it can be modified to fit? I suspect they are slightly different length as the exhaust manifold bolts are in slightly different positions compared to the TTA heads.

Is this the L shaped or Y shaped bracket?

I got both off my car so can take some pictures and measurements if you like to compare to the GN brackets.

I need one of these too. I have one, but I have been having alternator problems (bearing).

Hey, Jan I tried a GN onE and ended up breaking it trying to make it work. It's not the Y-bracket it's the one on the back side of the alt Thanks, Jason

Hey, Jan I tried a GN onE and ended up breaking it trying to make it work. It's not the Y-bracket it's the one on the back side of the alt Thanks, Jason

Could you fabricate one? It's just a 90 degree bend so should not be to hard for someone to make one for you.

Jan, It's not the 90 deg one I have it. There's one above that one it was about 6-8" in lenth if I remember right. Jason