Need a tranny guru in the midwest

raflyer

I still have no TCC lock-up. ALL electrical items have been verified and or replaced. Has to be either the converter or tcc valves in front pump? Not looking for a free fix, just want my lock-up back. :wink: Transmissions are the one thing we don't do in my shop :redface:
Thanks,
Rob

Try this

Drop pan and pull TCC solenoid--drop a 1/4 check ball (valve body ball ) into top of TCC solenoid--reinstall TCC solenoid and drive car --if pump is good, TCC will lock as soon as it goes into second gear. My friend and I just fought his car for half a day trying to get the TCC to lock--checked electric connections---used check ball test and nothing worked. Must be a pump problem in his. We changed out the trans so he would have lock up @ Morrocco. Best of luck.

Give me a call

raflyer said:
I still have no TCC lock-up. ALL electrical items have been verified and or replaced. Has to be either the converter or tcc valves in front pump? Not looking for a free fix, just want my lock-up back. :wink: Transmissions are the one thing we don't do in my shop :redface:
Thanks,
Rob

I have a few things and easy tests to ck. Got phones ringing right now or I would type. Call shop and we will discuss.
Bruce
We4
www.PTSXTREME.com
916-739-0510