Need a new daily driver.

turbojitsu85

WTB a low mile Pontiac G8 GT. if you have one for sale or know of someone selling one please let me know. I need a new daily since mine got totaled. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Look up Fatride (Nick) He has a G8 and he can tell you all about it. ......or if you're coming to the Turbo Buick meet at Busse woods this Saturday, he will be there with his G8

HTH
Prasad

What sorta price range? I know of someone that might consider selling for the right price

Well I'm looking for a low mile 35k or less Silver GT options don't really matter but I'd be willing to change colors for a nice car. Basically I'm looking for a garage queen that isn't modded that would make a great daily driver. If he's interested in selling let him know I'm looking and he can come up with a price for what he wants for his car and we can negotiate if it's a car I want and I can meet his price.
Thanks for looking out Prasad but unfortunately like most Buick events I'm stuck at work.

No wasn't able to go to the get together cause of work. Had to take off a day and drive up to Michigan to grab this low mile beauty.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1373732736.376779.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app