need a motor 84-87

phillyvader

I need a motor for my 87... dont mind if it is a hotair motor either...Im in the philly area let me know shipping costs...thanks

1987 buick 3.8 turbo motor and transmission

I have a 1987 Buick 3.8 turbo motor and transmission for sale. It was taken out of a 1987 GN about 10 years ago and has been stored in my garage. Location is Magnolia, Delaware, price is $2200.00 as is no warranty.

I have a 1987 Buick 3.8 turbo motor and transmission for sale. It was taken out of a 1987 GN about 10 years ago and has been stored in my garage. Location is Magnolia, Delaware, price is $2200.00 as is no warranty.

Is it a complete motor? brf trans? do u know the mileage? thanks

re:engine

i have a 1985 GN engine i was planning on converting to intercooled with all the accesories stripped off and ready to go. 70k on engine, never apart and ran good with no issues. $800.00 pick up only in Central CT 06492

It is a BRF transmission stamped # 328-872BRF1044 also has 408G stamped on the casing.

Motor is 98% complete and was running when taken out of the vehicle. It is missing oil tube and dipstick and the gasket to the valve cover oil filler; no idler pulley or bracket; drivers side header has been welded by someone else before I got it; no coil; missing a bolt in the valve cover; fuel lines to the engine were cut at the flex line by someone else other than me; no down pipe; heater control valve is intact.

I have a new crossover pipe, radiator cooler fan, inter cooler and fan and some other parts for sale separately. Some of the smaller parts that I have, I can give you once I find the box in the basement.

I'm not sure on the mileage but I seem to remember 62,000.

I sent this message from my email so you may get it twice. Not sure. If so, sorry.