Need A Maf Asap!!! Tonight Or 2morrow!!!

QWIK4ASIX

Hey guys, I gotta get ahold of a MAF for my 87 T ASAP!! I need to drive my car to a meeting on Thursday morning, and my MAF is shot! Any local guys that can hook a brotha up will be GREATLY rewarded!! I own an Outback Steakhouse in southern MD and can dole out a handsome reward of Outback GiftCertificates to anyone that can help me out. I will come to your location and pick it up or for some extra incentive, you can meet me 1/2 way! I know it's July 4 tomorrow, but I'm in DIRE need of this part before Thursday AM!! If you live in the MD, DC, northern VA area and can help me, please call me anytime! I'm usually up till 3am or later, and tonight will be no exception!
I will probably not be able to check this post till tomorrow or much later tonight, so please CALL me tonight or tomorrow anytime to hook up.
Thanks in advance, Guys!!!
-Derek
240-603-9296

I bought the "STANDARD" brand rebuild oem MAF for an 87 GN with the hookup located pointed down just like my original and it worked fine. But you may have to call around to find that brand.

Customers of the Standard Automotive Group include Carquest and NAPA Auto Parts, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, CSK Auto, O'Reilly Automotive and Pep Boys.

HTH and good luck,

- Jimmy