Need a helping hand to get GN dialed in (chicago-land area)

asd60303

My dad has his car up and running but we both have no idea how to tune the car to get it's full potential; car has been sitting for a few years. It runs but runs like crap; sputtering, boost flutter, high idle etc. Willing to drop the car off or have someone come over to it dialed in.

Specs:
-New motor
-Champion GN1's
-212/212 roller cam
-PT 51
-60lb injectors with extender chip
-MAF translator plus (needs to be hooked up)
-LC1 wideband (needs to be hooked up)
-scanmaster

pm me if your interested so we can set something up, payment, price etc. I know there was someone in the Mokena/frankfurt area that was doing tuning but haven't seen anything on the boards about him awhile.

I think you might have been the one I talked to at JJC with the Typhoon and the dad with the GN? I had a white 87 Turbo-T at the time that I used to drive every now and then.

I've known Dennis B for close to 10 years now, and Rick for probably 6 or so, both at great guys and REALLY know their stuff. Can't go wrong with ethier one.

I think you might have been the one I talked to at JJC with the Typhoon and the dad with the GN? I had a white 87 Turbo-T at the time that I used to drive every now and then.

I've known Dennis B for close to 10 years now, and Rick for probably 6 or so, both at great guys and REALLY know their stuff. Can't go wrong with ethier one.

yep that's me. I sold the Ty this past winter, still have my GN. Trying to motivate my pops to get his own GN finished up. It sat in the body shop for a year brought it home a few months ago now it sits on the garage lol.

A+ complete&car service 3751W. North Ave. (773) 3651200
has GN stage II. Nice looking G.N