need a brake booster ? on it

datant69

does it have to come out of a TR or can i pull one from a non turbo? brakes are getting hard and i need it done. not trying to take short cuts but if a non TR booster will do then i'd like to go with it instead.

I have one in a box still $50 + shipping Paypal,I also have a Master Cylinder for another $20

brake booster

the one that is in there is aftermarket. looks like a older style black ball they used as a float in the tank of a toilet. i showed it to a guy who's worked on my car before and he said it was a specific one. i only let him change my oil but he knows alot about cars and some about turbo's. not really wanting just anyone to change it if it's something specific. called autozone and they don't carry it, and orielly's has it for under 300 but i didn't see it as they had it in stock and there wasn't a pic of it on their CPU.

Ant, I think you still have the stock powermaster. Your mechanic is right, it is specific to these cars. I thought you wanted to convert it to a vac setup.

Yeah, sorry that's what I also thought you wanted as well, but anyway I have no paper work or warrenty.But I did send you pictures

conversion

is is costly to change it to the one you have? if not i may still want to do it. thanks guys for your hel

Call me at work tomorow Anthony. I work from 0800 to 1300 and I should be able to help you. I can send you the number if you need it.