Need 4 barrel carb for my turbo regal

The later heads seem to be the better ones if you want to change them out. The last 4 numbers of the heads are 8445 and on the ends of the heads where the water passeges are, it's been bridged to help stableize the head to block mating surface.

I have '80 heads on mine (dont know the number) and was told by the guy that ported them that the exhaust ports are better then 8445 heads. They dont have the briged cooling ports but I dont know it helps any or not. Ive never seen anyone try both and see if they blow there on non briged ones or what.

Honestly any 79-87 head would be better.

I figured id let someone who needs this stuff have it in order to get their car running. I felt the urge last year to throw them in for scrap because its just sitting on the floor of my garage (Literally). check out the pics on my thread called my gn frame. You can see it on the floor. Theres a little interest in some parts. The computer is good as i took it out of a running engine. Its all up for grabs. To make it official who wants this stuff. THANKS Rudy

What I have is a 4 Barrel Carburetor for a 78 or 79 3.8 Litre Turbo Regal. Again: If your interested
I will "uncover" it and give you the #'s on the side. It's 4 Barrels, NON 3-C and will need to rebuilt
(You know, Float needle / Seat etc ...)

LET ME KNOW IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT.

If you can wait I have a lead on a complete set up with the 4 barrel and all the top end parts except the heads. He contacted me earlier today and just needs to dig the parts out. I'll PM his email to you when he give it to me.:)

Sent you a PM regarding the parts you need. Guy got in touch with me and I sent you the thread link as well as his email info.:)

150.00 *I could have sworn I sent you all info. (inc. #'s) earlier.* Anyway, I'd go through it: Needle / seat, gaskets, float etc... It's very "dusty" and has the PEVR port.
It's all there except for the choke coil cover. Let me know.