Need 1982 GN Parts

Rareusgold

Hello, I am tring to restore a 1982 GN and I would be willing to pay a fair price and would appreciate any help anyone on here might have.

I need a lot of trim items. If you have any from a 1982 GN or a Regal that would be a replacement my car please feel free to offer me. Once I can post pictures of part I need. I will do so.

I also could use any parts or information about the electric antenna. It is stuck up. Are they any replacements that would not cost a fortune. I am trying to put the car back to origina

Thank everyone for your help!

Welcome aboard. Click on the first link in my sig if you want to see another. Any parts off an 82-83 Regal will fit and work but you need to be specific as to what parts you are looking for. Add some info by going to your user controls. Location, car, ect would be nice.

Thank you for the welcome. I have pictures of what I need and exact explanation of what I need. But, after I tried to post it. I got a message that I would have to post atleast four times before I could link to my pictures. So, I will have some more details in two more posts.
But, I need the chrome trim on the outside on the B-Pillar on Driver and Passanger side. Mine is in pretty bad shape. I also need the interior plastic on the interior of the B-Pillar that goes down to the floor.

I could use complete new door panels, escutcheons, escutcheons caps, the pulls, ect. Mine are in pretty bad shape.

Also my Blinkers flash SLOW and my hazards flash FAST. Does anyone know what that is a symptom of?

Thank you again for your help!

The slow fash is caused by a heavy duty flasher for towing. Get a new electronic one and that should solve it. You have to have 5(?) posts before you can post a pic if I remember right. Please come and visit those of us in the before black section and join in. Either one of the links in my sig should help you some and if you do a search on my threads you should find something interesting.

I did look over your links. I can not wait to see the progress on your project. I will come over to before the black. I have been reading the posts there for a couple of days. I thank you again for your insight and help on the flasher.

What color interior parts? Also have some parts left from my 81 Regal and the 85 I parted out.

What color interior parts? Also have some parts left from my 81 Regal and the 85 I parted out.

I believe the color is of the interior is the standard Grand National Grey. And the parts on the B-Pillar on the outside of the window is chrome.

i also need the complete set of weather stripping for the wgole car including the T-Tops. Where is the best place to find it. i see ones on ebay for $399. is there a better source?

Thanks Again

Great Companies and will Buy from

Kirbans or G body are vendors on here and would appreciate the business.

I have been in touch with them. They are very helpful and I will patronize there businesses. I have hundreds of dollars already ordered from those companies. But, If I had to buy all of the stuff I need at retail prices. I would be out of money before I got to the Engine! I was just hopping some people had some parts that they were no longer in need of and would let go at a reasonable price. I do not need all brand new parts. Really nice original condition used parts would be great.

Thank you again for your help
Rich