Need 109 block can be a junker

The_Six

Hey guys I need a bare block for doing a moc up to make engine mounts in my car for a 109 and don't want to take my new rebuilt engine out of its plastic wrap to do it. I'm in Fla and just need a junk block doesn't have to be usable as long as it can be used for me to fan up the engine mounts .
Thank you

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have a .30 over block. It isn't junk but it would serve your purpose. I am not sure if it is worth shipping from Illinois or not. Let me know. Thanks, Bill 100.00 for block plus shipping

My brother in law works in Miami I'll see if he can pick it up . That would be awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

How are you planning on doing the motor mounts? I made mine and might be able to give you a few ideas.

Don't know yet its going in a 68 firebird and the sub frame I have is stripped no mounts from past engines so not sure how I'm going to do it yet .

Look in the hybred section for Scott's build on a first gen F body. That may save you some time figuring things out.;)

Ya he has a nice build going on I would love to be able to do something like that my car is a rusted mes so it will be a while before it looks that nice if ever