NED Friday

gunslinger

Anyone planning on going to NED Friday night? (8/28)

I'll be there with the GN for the first time. Gotta beat up a smack talking ricer from work.

Unfortunatly I work 2nd shift....I will watch you on the webcam.. Good luck.

We (Pronto, Big Al, Myself) are all planning to go some saturday in late sept for the cooler air & sunlight. Will post up when we go

I may not make it anyway. I just found a coolant bypass hose leaking and ordered it from Kirban. I'm not sure if it will get here in time.

I think that import wars are Saturday too...Friday will probably be a test and tune session for them.

DID YA go?

I watched the webcam for NED. SAW a regal that was FAST Also saw a GN that was 10.50 to 11:00. I use a timer & manually clock the runs via web cam.

were you there ? I saw a couple GN's

man it was busy , I only got 1 pass in 12.3 @116 - best trap to date , et was off by .1 this was with a GTP I have been screwing with this summer 3800 sc fwd 4 door

silver car for those of you on webcam ( I gotta check that out- you can actually watch people racing ?) beat some early 70's red toyota by 5 seconds+

Nope. Parts from Kirban are sitting in Chelmsford. :mad:
Looks like it's going to be Wed night now.

Started raining here in Nashua at 7:15 last night. No way am I driving back from NED in the rain again on drag radials. Did that once and it took a week for my butt to unpucker.

Parts showed up today, got them installed. I have one small oil leak to take care of, and I'm good to go for Wed.

I'm hoping for low 13s...we'll see.

Weather was great. The track was warm and the night got cool. Had fun and met some new people.

I'm hitting the Target Cruise in Nashua tonight. Al and I will go after the Summernationals some time. If Steve can get off he'll go too.

Ya, 11.69. No they didn't say anything. It was fun. I was up against a new Nissan GTR and wanted to make a good show.

I think you need a cage at under 11.5. That close what do you think about putting a bar in your car.

I know I got some tuning to do and probably will end up getting booted eventually. I really don't want a roll bar but we'll see.;)

I think you need a cage at under 11.5. That close what do you think about putting a bar in your car.

yup 11.49 or quicker for IHRA 11.99 for NHRA for a roll bar but I have a friend that has run 11.4 on a wednesday night in his e55 and just sandbagged it after without getting kicked out. Another friend with an ls1 ss camaro ragtop ran 13.3-13.5 all night before they told him he couldnt run under 13.49without a bar

NED will be NHRA sanction in 2 years So Pronto better HURRY up. He is to OLD to climb over a BAR LOL:tongue:

If I get a roll bar it will be one with a removable side bar. I don't like climbing out of Al's car.