nebra bbq?

i was deciding to make the trip up there or go to the car show behind DQ in your home town

I hear ya, 2 hour drive to see fellow Turbo Regal owners or local event. That show is about 2 minutes from my house.

Unfortunatley I will not be attending this year (didn't make last year's either). It's too bad, I really looked forward to this event in the past. I don't want to bust Brian's balls too bad, but with more notice I could have made arrangements to be there. Anyway, looking forward to next year...:)

Unfortunatley I will not be attending this year (didn't make last year's either). It's too bad, I really looked forward to this event in the past. I don't want to bust Brian's balls too bad, but with more notice I could have made arrangements to be there. Anyway, looking forward to next year...:)

Ouch!!

Nah, just kidding. I know, I didn't give much notice, but it couldn't be helped. It was either do it this way......or don't do it at all this year. As it is, I have been traveling for the last week and a half. Thank God my parents live close by. I have been having them run around picking up the shirts, and the trophies. I was doing the last bit of planning for this thing from hotel rooms. And the last hotel, the moron techs couldn't figure out why the internet didn't work, so I was doing it from a coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel. Trying to answer posts and emails in between gambling and attending shows in Vegas isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my anniversary/vacation, but at least I got it.
I hope to plan next years much earlier. I'm also shooting for September. October is just way too hectic!

Brian, what kind of turnout are you expecting?? Planning on coming up, can I just pay you then? Tried to get some others from CT to go but not looking good.

Brian, what kind of turnout are you expecting?? Planning on coming up, can I just pay you then? Tried to get some others from CT to go but not looking good.

Beat's the hell out of me! You know Buick guys. Afraid to commit to anything, so they just show up.
I have had a number of people email me to let me know that they are coming. That helps out ALOT, but the rest???????? Who knows? If they show up, they show up. I can never get an accurate account, anymore.
Sure, you can just pay when you get there. C-ya.

Hey! I just noticed that a non swear word was cesored out of my post. I guess I'll have to choose my words a little more carefully in the future.

OK, everyone, I have been shirking my responsibilities again.

Arlene and I had a great time at the BBQ, and as hectic as it is, we enjoyed setting it up also.

We want to thank everyone that came. It is you people that make the BBQ.
Even more important, we want to thank everyone that helped. Tom Wylie showed up early, and he and his son Dan helped unload the trailer and set up.
Mark Hueffman, also helped with setting up, and also donated some of the great items for the giveaway.
Kirk and his wife were a great help too. Thanks Val for helping Arlene with registration. Lorrie I believe that you helped as well. Thanks.

That guy Jack Cotton helped a little bit too. Very little, but I still should thank him.

Ah, who am I kidding? Jack was a great help. Jack didn't get there in time to unload, but he certainly helped clean up. Jack was also the chef. I tried to get in there, but kept finding other things that I had to do, and of course he did a great job. If anyone thought the food was good, Jack deserves most of the credit. Thanks Jack. Oh, and Jack also donated some of the goodies for the giveaway.
Joe Derry also helped packed up, along with a bunch of others.
Anson, Paul, Joe, Bob(s), Mike etc.
Unfortunatley, I don't know or can't remember everyone that helped.

Anyway, I want to thank all. It really makes all of the work worth it.
And I apologize for taking so long to get this thank you note out. Arlene and I came home, unloaded the trailer, and started on our next project, and haven't had much time for anything else.

Thank you Brian & it was fun to see everyone there.

Wish I could have stayed longer & for food, but I got pleanty of OPEN bar & food at the wedding.