Near new GNX style wheels with Uniroyal Tiger Paw radials

Mark Lob

I bought these for my 86 T, put them on just prior to the BCA Nationals this summer and they came off after the show.
These have maybe 600 miles on them and are
image.jpg
like brand new even the ink/markings between the treads are there still. These are the same offset on all four wheels. Tires are 245/50/16, wheels are 16x8
Includes wheels, tires and new center caps
I can deliver to BG
$1100.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 132
I bought these for my 86 T, put them on just prior to the BCA Nationals this summer and they came off after the show.
These have maybe 600 miles on them and are View attachment 263566 like brand new even the ink/markings between the treads are there still. These are the same offset on all four wheels. Tires are 245/50/16, wheels are 16x8
Includes wheels, tires and new center caps
I can deliver to BG
$1100.00
Mark have you sold rim an tires.

I still have them, but will not be attending the Nationals. Work changed those plans for me.
Have fun there, should be great weather for it
Mark

I still have them, but will not be attending the Nationals. Work changed those plans for me.
Have fun there, should be great weather for it
Mark
Hey Mark sounds like your job is keeping you busy ,just like minds . I'm very interested in the rims an tires .I will be working all day Friday ,so at your convenience call are email me to discuss items for sale . Thanks Warren 865-406-5362.

I have a set of these wheels on my car I'm picking up this weekend. I will be selling them if anyone is interested. Pick up in the Tampa, FL area. I prefer the stock wheels. PM me if interested. Tires included. If you have a real good set of stock steel wheels I would be interested in a trade.

Attachments

• gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 28