NBC's "Life" -Grand National Returns in supporting role

lucky14

I don't know if anyone else is addicted to the NBC Drama "life". In season 1 the lead detective got a GN as his ride only to give it away while being persued in season 2

Well its back!!!! Whoo hoo too bad he tracked down the girl he dropped the car off to and its all flower powered up with flower graphics! Ugggh I about died... I hope the character repaints it! :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

go to nbc.com to view the season one footage the GN is bad ass etc...

I don't know if anyone else is addicted to the NBC Drama "life". In season 1 the lead detective got a GN as his ride only to give it away while being persued in season 2

Well its back!!!! Whoo hoo too bad he tracked down the girl he dropped the car off to and its all flower powered up with flower graphics! Ugggh I about died... I hope the character repaints it! :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

I got addicted to the show too!!! I only started watching it because of the GN. I am hoping he repaints it and retires the bullet hole infested car he is driving now.

For real

The GN is just about the only car you could (if you were doped out) have painted like a flash back to the 1960 flower child era and still whoop some ass.... I was glad to see they brought the car back I just got done telling the misses the week before that the bullet holed masserati needed to be ditch for the GN... its more Crew's style anyhow... very 80's/90's but still classy and bad ass.

Just watched that episode tonight. My wife asked, "They wouldn't do that to a real GN, would they?" :) At least the car whistled instead of rumbling like a V-8.

The producer of the show must really have a thing for GNs/read the Buick boards. Flower Power paint aside - and I think it's some kind of inside joke - the GN came back, while the exotics get beat to h@ll.

On their website you can see it's got a front mount and I believe fiberglass front bumper. I bet it's wrapped not painted.

You could see the front mount through the grill when she pulled up next to his other car, and this time around you could hear a nice turbo whistle/v6 instead of a v8 soudtrack. Quirky but addictive :).

Picture7-1.png

Picture6-1.png

Picture5-1.png

Picture4-1.png

Picture3.png

Picture2-1.png

By the look on those guys face, i looks like there thinking i can't believe they did that to a GN.:eek:

whoohoo

I was greatly pleased to see the GN back tonight... I was glad to see it in the opening and closing scenes! I loved the fact they celebrate the 3.8 in the end by panning over the hood..

BTW I think it was wrapped as soon as I saw last weeks episode...

Last nites episode had the "V-8" sound, w/ a manual trans, dubbed back in.... SUCKED!

This is not Sam but his wife Toni. From the girls persective, I know it may be weird but I liked the flower paint job. I was hoping he had to drive it at least once before he painted it black again. But I'm glad to see it back in Black too!