Nats photos are up!

just the back bumper.

Got My first 7.sec pass that friday night.
I will try and run it again with some bigger tires and the right high side chip and a little better on the tuneup at the big end

Originally posted by TURBOKID
just the back bumper.

Got My first 7.sec pass that friday night.
I will try and run it again with some bigger tires and the right high side chip and a little better on the tuneup at the big end
[/QUOTE

OMG ] :eek:

That is really great, congratulations.
Please give us the details on that pass.
I will have to update your web site!

Did you do it on the Limited Street 29.5X10.5s???

Yeah, Yeah!

Bad ass.

Nice pics. But now I am mad I can't go. Wife had surgery last week. She PROMISES me I am going next year.

Saw some nice pics of Jeff Rod**** from Trackside Performance in Pompano. He was the top TSS qualifier yesterday.

Go Jeff!

:D

i cant get the pics to load just a bunch of red X's and for the gallery i get nothing lol just a site error :confused:

Originally posted by jsta6
Yeah, Yeah!

Bad ass.

Nice pics. But now I am mad I can't go. Wife had surgery last week. She PROMISES me I am going next year.

Saw some nice pics of Jeff Rod**** from Trackside Performance in Pompano. He was the top TSS qualifier yesterday.

Go Jeff!

:D

I hope that your wife is doing ok!!!

Hey guy’s
Do you know who’s 84/85 GN that is?? There are 3 pictures around pic 74. I was wonder what that was on his up pipe? Also what mods he has and what it runs?
Thanks
David

Thursday photos are up!

Despite the heat the cars were very quick again today. Gallina went 8.0. TSM's in the 9.50's. Only mishap was a drive shaft. Several cars in the 8's and lots in the 9's. A lot more cars and people today.

What pics

No photos no pics at the server all is gone blank pages.

Anyone got Video's?

AJ:

Garcia went 9.41@143 yesterday. Couple of people have mentioned to me that they think the car may have an E instead of a M after the TS today.

Sully

I cant make it to the nats but what is another good event to go to.Is the west coast in vegas as big as the nats thanks John

Hotair

i was also wondering what the setup is on the hotair car. Is there alot of hotair cars out there and if so what arethey running?

shawns--- the west coast nationals in vegas is another big event not as big as the nats but defentily worht going to. i will be there this year with my car. The event is October 9th

brent

Why can't I see anything?
Everytime I click on the links to the pics it says Page not Found

Garcia's car is NOT in TSM trim. In any case, it was a very impressive car to watch.

For me, I got 1 pass in at 9.52 @ 140.3 with a 1.33 60' with my 70 GTQ 3 bolt 85 degrees and 100% humidity at 26psi and that was good enough to shear off 70% off 6 consecutive gears off my 9" Ford ring gear. That was on Wed at about noon. I don't know how it even made the full pass. You should have heard it inside the car on the return road.

I came home yesterday, as finding a 3.50 pro gear to replace my non-pro gear just wasn't going to happen down there. Expensive lesson learned about different quality gears for me.

My first time at the NATS and I met a lot of people, but not everybody I had hoped.

As of 5pm today, there have been NO 9 second TSM passes. I heard Dave England ran 10.11, Race Jace was somewhere in that range on his pass on Wed, hard to remember all the times everybody ran.

More pics

Some show photos and heads up peer tech. About half of what I took. Goin racin.