National Dragster Challenge tomorrow

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
At Barona. Summit series #7, Gambler Grudge bracket racing, and a new 5.80 index series starts tomorrow. Racing starts at 5:00pm to midnight.

The new 5.80 index series promises to include some very interesting cars, altereds and dragsters.

So what did it run? wanted to go bad but with the UFC and our house being the "official" UFC fight house, I couldnt go:mad: . Post some times!:biggrin:

It was dismal. Nothing worth relaying. I've got lots of work to do on this thing.

It was dismal. Nothing worth relaying. I've got lots of work to do on this thing.

Well that sucks! happens all the time but when ou could go home without anything broken, then it was a good day, not great, but still good!:biggrin: We will be out there at Barona the 14th anf the 19th, hope to see you out there!

Well that sucks! happens all the time but when ou could go home without anything broken, then it was a good day, not great, but still good!:biggrin: We will be out there at Barona the 14th anf the 19th, hope to see you out there!

I'm planning to go out there the 19th as well....the Q just isn't doing it for me anymore.;) See you there.

We are planning on going on the 20th but will try to get there on the 19th as well. We will be going with the Front Engine Dragster. Looking for the low 4's.
See you there

I'm planning on both days. The car gave me enough of a picture of what it might do that I'm anxious to get out there for more track time with it. See you guys out there.

We should get in at the track around 7:30-8:00pm. We are looking forward to meeting more Buick people.
Still looking for a mid 4 second pass:D

We should get in at the track around 7:30-8:00pm. We are looking forward to meeting more Buick people.
Still looking for a mid 4 second pass:D
Friday night they're going to be taping an episode of Drag Race High at Barona. The normal test and tune, and gambler bracket events will be running also. I plan to be there testing. I look forward to meeting you. I'll be there for the NERA (Nostalgia Eliminator Racing Association) event also. If you need any help, I'm available.