Nas ni

turbovirg

I see a GN on North Island all the time. Wondering if they posted here or if anyone knew them.

If it has TX plates and an Asian looking driver...it's probably me.:biggrin: My daily driver was down for a month so I've been taking the GN to work instead.

There's an active duty Navy fella who has a sharp GN with flames on the windows I see at NI quite a bit.

If it has TX plates and an Asian looking driver...it's probably me.:biggrin: My daily driver was down for a month so I've been taking the GN to work instead.

There's an active duty Navy fella who has a sharp GN with flames on the windows I see at NI quite a bit.

Do you park over in the big parking lot by the fire station?

I have seen the one with flames over by one of the piers.

No thats not me but I have seen that one you are talking about.

Depending on where I'm working I park either at hangar 378 or at the test line past the piers.

No thats not me but I have seen that one you are talking about.

Depending on where I'm working I park either at hangar 378 or at the test line past the piers.

I think I parked next to you this morning in the CNAF parking lot next to the gym. Black IS-F.

Apprentice considerd

I proud to say that my have graduated my latest student Al to full time employment & is well on his way to a career as a mechanic. But now I have an occasional need for another apprentice that wish's to learn Buick's & other Perf. cars.This is not a real job per say just an opportunity to gain knowledge. The person that PM'ed me some time ago interested needs to contact me again if available. Lou

I proud to say that my have graduated my latest student Al to full time employment & is well on his way to a career as a mechanic. But now I have an occasional need for another apprentice that wish's to learn Buick's & other Perf. cars.This is not a real job per say just an opportunity to gain knowledge. The person that PM'ed me some time ago interested needs to contact me again if available. Lou

You know I would do it but you are just to far!!:( I would also bring my girl to clean up the shop...

You know I would do it but you are just to far!!:( I would also bring my girl to clean up the shop...
In my senility I meant this to be a separate post not to hijack this one this one. My apologies. Gary can you fix this please. Flaco more goodies have arrived for your next session. Lou

I think I parked next to you this morning in the CNAF parking lot next to the gym. Black IS-F.

Yeah that was me. I had a training class in Bldg 5 and had nowhere to park. I had to check my car mid day to see if they put a warning sticker on my car...or worse, scrape off my base decal. Luckily I made it through the day without incident.:)

Yeah that was me. I had a training class in Bldg 5 and had nowhere to park. I had to check my car mid day to see if they put a warning sticker on my car...or worse, scrape off my base decal. Luckily I made it through the day without incident.:)

LOL. Yeah they have been cracking down on the parking there. Normally have someone out in the morning and then again during lunch.