Narrowed 4 Link Ford 9" rear axle housing

turbodave231

I am cleaning out my loft and I have a couple of Ford 9" axle housings to sell.

The first one is a narrowed Ford 9". It measures 40" from flange to flange. It has 4 link brackets and is back braced. It has a fill port located on the housing.

Included is a new 9+ Center housing with an aluminum "Daytona" pinion support and a 31 spline Detroit Locker. No brakes are included with this housing.

If you are building a Race car or a Prostreet car, this is the foundation.

It might be obvious to most, but I have to say it: This will NOT work in a stock GN/TR without major modifications.

Due to the size and weight, I will not ship this axle housing: Local pickup only (Michigan)

$900

IMG_3543.JPG
IMG_3546.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG
IMG_3548.JPG
IMG_3549.JPG
IMG_3552.JPG

Last edited:
The second axle housing is an empty Ford 9" (stock) housing from a full size ford truck. This is the housing only, No center section, no brakes etc. It has the perches for leaf springs still welded in place. This axle would be a great start to a custom rear axle.

I might be obvious to most, but I have to say it: This housing will not work in a GN/TR without major fabrication.

The housing measures 55 5/8" flange to flange and has small Ford axle flanges. This housing has been chemically re-rusted but has sat and has some minor surface corrosion has started.

This item is too large and too heavy to ship, so again local pickup only (michigan)
Price $250

IMG_3539.JPG
IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3540.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3553.JPG
IMG_3554.JPG

Last edited: