• irp 2006 friday 021 (Small).jpg
    irp 2006 friday 021 (Small).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 356
Gs......................

Attachments

• irp 2006 friday 024 (Small).jpg
    irp 2006 friday 024 (Small).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 346
Scott Porter's 9 second Drag Radial car again.........anybody notice the difference in his car between this pic and the one posted in Thursdays pics ?
........Cold beer to the winner.......excluding Scott , LeeO and John Larkin

Attachments

• irp 2006 friday 026 (Small).jpg
    irp 2006 friday 026 (Small).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 360
Btw

Scott wouldn't have gone as fast if I hadn't let him use my top secret go fast parts...........your welcome Scott :cool:

Turn out was much higher on Friday for cars and fans......weather was great until the afternoon clouds burst and ended the day

BigDaddy said:
Scott Porter's 9 second Drag Radial car again.........anybody notice the difference in his car between this pic and the one posted in Thursdays pics ?

Chrome windshield trim...Not chrome or no trim at all in the other picture.

You are correct

19TTA89.............you are the winner SIR !

My dad and I finally convinced this Hillbilly that a little bit of chrome would make that paint POP.

Wheels up!! On DR's :biggrin:

Attachments

• Indy06 (Medium).jpg
    Indy06 (Medium).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 238
Went a 10.01 and then a 9.93 :eek: Two best passes. Was headed up to back up the 93 and the bottom fell out. The last pass was the 9.93 and it really wasn't a good pass. I shifted it all wrong and it only ran 134mph where it had been trapping right at 137. I think it had some 9.80's in it that day, but I never got the chance. It did go a 6.32 at 112 in the eighth..Was pretty happy with that.

How's business?

OMG just noticed my 1,000th post was of my car floating the tires :)

112 in the 1/8th is big mph for a 6.32. How were the 60's on the DR's?

Glad to see you got her out and running great!

Business, hmm.. long story... Know anyone hiring..?

1.42 short time. :eek: Bringing in full boost by 2 seconds into the run.

PM me your cell number or give me a call..

2 wheels up at Indy..............then she went BOOM !

Attachments

• irp 2006 friday 053.jpg
    irp 2006 friday 053.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 147
BigDaddy said:

Awesome looking car... I've always thought so!! One of these days I'll get to check it out in person.

K.

Ncturbos

Pic @ Top of page is my wifes first born. That is the eng. we need a stock bore piston for. Digging through my junk I found what looks like a GOOD one,. Will know later today when I coat the skirts if it is OK. Thanks anyway.--Lee