N.O.S. & New, GM & AcDelco... Pics included!

(3) AcDelco coil packs, new in the box, $90.00 each
(2) AcDelco ignition modules, new in the box, $195.00 each

One of each the above sold...

(1) N.O.S. rear bumper strip, with the white stripe, $200.00 SOLD!

K.

I was planning on bringing this stuff to the Nats in Bowling Green in October, but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it... So here's a pre-Nats bump! :D

(1) N.O.S. power steering resevoir, $300.00
(1) N.O.S. horn cap assembly, $200.00
(2) sets of left & right N.O.S. parking lamps, $150.00 per set
(2) N.O.S. boost solenoids, $175.00 each
(1) AcDelco coil pack, new in the box, and (1) AcDelco ignition module, new in the box, $285.00 for the pair
(10) N.O.S. GM front cover gasket kits, $25.00 each
(10) N.O.S. GM oil pan gaskets, $25.00 each
(1) AcDelco high-torque mini-starters, manufactured by Nippendenso, includes the correct mounting bolts, $160.00
(1) set of GbodyParts.com/Goodmark front & rear bumper fillers, the really nice ones! $500.00 for the set. As seen here: http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1656&osCsid=84d45e1c1d1158a469308b522e127cb6
(2) N.O.S. wheel opening moldings, both stainless, one right/rear, one left/front, $150.00 for the pair
(4) GM/AcDelco heater control valves... $50.00 each

**PayPal & freight fees extra!**
**Shipping to lower 48-continental states only!**

I've adjusted the above quote for the current amount of each item available. I only have one of each of the ign. coils and modules available and have decided to sell them as a pair only. The part#, pricing, and design is changing on the ign. modules and I won't sell any of those until I'm able to test them thoroughly.

K.

Sir,
I would like to buy the coil pack and ignition module. Could tou PM me your contact information so I can call you and work out the details?
Thanks,
Bob

Sir,
I would like to buy the coil pack and ignition module. Could tou PM me your contact information so I can call you and work out the details?
Thanks,
Bob

Just PM'd you Bob...

Thanks,

K.

Bump for some stuff that's still available... I'm not on the forum too much these days due to career & family, but I'll try to respond as soon as possible... More parts to come when I get a chance to inventory them!

(1) N.O.S. power steering resevoir, $300.00
(1) N.O.S. horn cap assembly, $200.00
(2) sets of left & right N.O.S. parking lamps, $150.00 per set
(2) N.O.S. boost solenoids, $175.00 each
(10) N.O.S. GM front cover gasket kits, $25.00 each
(10) N.O.S. GM oil pan gaskets, $25.00 each
(4) GM/AcDelco heater control valves... $50.00 each

**PayPal & freight fees extra!**
**Shipping to lower 48-continental states only!**