N Ca White 86 T-Type

qwks6

Boost junkie
I barely pull her out of the garage, and it's time to free up some cash. Since having Turbo Lou build me this engine in '09 I've only put 7K on it. It's been reliable, I'd trust driving it anywhere. All the parts I've upgraded I did with the goal of going fast and making it last. Lou built it with ARP hardware, steel main caps, J&E .20 over pistons, race ported heads and intake, RJC head gasket, 214/214 flat tappet cam... full build sheet available. I've also added the 4" big mouth cold air kit, 60# injectors and turbo tweak chip(s), 6262 PTE dual ball bearing turbo (with billet wheel and ported shroud), PTE stock location intercooler, and external gated downpipe. There are more goodies too, like a switch for an exhaust dump, or you can run a high flow cat. Razor's alky system is installed. I replaced the rear control arms with HR parts, and replaced all springs and shocks. The exhaust is new stainless pypes system, the front bumper fillers are NOS. Unfortunately the AC doesn't work. The rear fillers are still there, but starting to fall apart in the center. The CD player is aftermarket (obviously), as are the speakers (stock size). Interior is original besides boost gauge, knock gauge, oil pressure, water temp, alky control, and scan master. Car has been repainted and is in good shape. The transmission has been rebuilt several times, and now has a dusty bradford 2800 stall converter. The brakes are original except for a vacuum conversion. I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit, but feel free to ask!

The car is located in northern California, Fortuna to be exact. I'm asking $12,000.

Some pics from the engine build...

Yes, I'll pull her out tomorrow and grab some pics of the interior and post.

Sorry it took a while, it's been raining here and I wanted to pull it out and get the pics. Somebody requested a walk around video and I thought I'd post it up here too. I'm not good at videos, and it shows!

here are some pics of the interior, the last two are links to the videos (hopefully if it works)...

Do u know if it was a complete strip and paint?
I do not, it was done by the previous owner. I have a friend who found his floorboard almost completely rusted through, and had a lot of rust along the bottom of the doors, etc. in one of his GN's. After learning where they rust a lot I've looked for signs of rust and mine is visually ok, for what it's worth. But this is why both my cars are always in the garage. I can't say where this car was for the twenty-some years before I owned it though.