!!!!????Mystery Question???!!!

BooBoo231cu

There is an alluminum rdiator support out there from another car that will fit ours....I have seen two, but the guy wouldn't tell me where they came from. Can anyone tell me what cars, and the year of these cars that may have had alluminum rad supports. It would be greatly apreciated!!
Thanks!!

I posted this same question a while back and a board member responded that he got his from an '80 Regal. I'll be interested to see additional responses to your post.

I think that sounds about right. This guy wanted like $300 bucks for this. I am a Junkyard dog, so I wanna try to find it there. For like 20 bucks;) Thanks for the reply.

I found a few in 79 Sport Coupe Regals. One I got for 20-30 bucks, but the other they made me pay 50-60 bucks. Depends on who is working the register. Good Luck,

Rad support

look for a 78 to 80 regal with the 4.9 v8. most had aluminum rear brakes, deck lid, bumper supports and radiator support. Look for an "A" stamped on the top of the radiator support to the left or right of the radiator itself. Take a magnet with you. If it does not stick, it is probably aluminum...:)