My Turbo 6.0 LY6 4l80e build

Man that sucks. Also, while admiring the nice work on your car something doesn't look right with the brake master cylinder reservoir. Usually the lid is near level.

Man that sucks. Also, while admiring the nice work on your car something doesn't look right with the brake master cylinder reservoir. Usually the lid is near level.
yeah... It needs a slanted reservoir to clear the hood instead of the straight one.

Ok... everything is coming along nicely and I'm trying to get this thing to the dyno, but now I keep getting a p0705 code on the 4l80e. It's keeping the trans in limp mode and there is no option in HPtuners to turn it off. I can clear the code on the scanner, but it pops back up.

Frustrated.... let's see what i can figure out by the weekend.

I know you can delete codes with efi live...if you cannot with HP tuners....I'm going with efi live (buying a kit this week) thanks for the heads up....I've started on my lsx Gn this week...I've been watching your build....I may have some questions in the future if you don't mind..

I know you can delete codes with efi live...if you cannot with HP tuners....I'm going with efi live (buying a kit this week) thanks for the heads up....I've started on my lsx Gn this week...I've been watching your build....I may have some questions in the future if you don't mind..
NP man... Today I see the HPtuners update allows you to delete the P0717 code that my hpscanner would not pick up. I drove her yesterday and the trans is shifting now! I hope to make some more progress this weekend.

Nice, I'm really torn between hptuners and efilive.... Sloppy mechanics have fast cars on a budget and used hptuners, and they have several tunes you can view/ copy.....
What fpr did you use?
Your car is looking good.....keep the pics coming.....

Nice, I'm really torn between hptuners and efilive.... Sloppy mechanics have fast cars on a budget and used hptuners, and they have several tunes you can view/ copy.....
What fpr did you use?
Your car is looking good.....keep the pics coming.....
Thanks !... i'm using a Holley FPR

Viking coilovers!
10599551_10201458127854417_8838699966802592127_n.jpg

First Fuel up!

1470273_10201461907348902_8388453688111457478_n.jpg
970503_10201461907588908_3622868155601414273_n.jpg

Thanks man! Down pipe is 4 inch. I'm happy with the numbers and going to get use to the car like this first then turn her up later.

I looked through the thread and may have missed it but what are you running for a fuel system such as injectors, regulator, ect. I saw the racetronix dual pump setup and -8AN lines. I see suggestions of Siemens 80's but wonder if that is enough injector on e85 for a turbo LS.

I looked through the thread and may have missed it but what are you running for a fuel system such as injectors, regulator, ect. I saw the racetronix dual pump setup and -8AN lines. I see suggestions of Siemens 80's but wonder if that is enough injector on e85 for a turbo LS.
Im running reworked stock 1000cc ... I think another few lbs of boost ill be out of injector on e85.