My Silver T I just got in a couple days ago

short_dustin

This is my newest turbo Buick, it's a '87 with 71,500 original miles. The mods are , Reds xp pump, 93 chip, Weber ported heads and intake and larger valves, forged pistons, reds volt booster, Kenne Bell fuel pressure gauge, scanmaster, TE-44 turbo, Lunati 200/200 cam, 3" DP, and I think the exhaust is Hooker, 44lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 degree thermostat, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, and built transmission (shifts very firm). I think that's everything. My next mods are ALKY then I'm not spending anymore cash on it until I have the time/money to put XFI on it, I'll be calling Hartline for sure after all the great feedback he gets on here!

Just wanted to post some pics, but I'm always up for considering a trade on another turbo Buick :)

Exterior1.jpg

Exterior2.jpg

Exterior46.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Exterior5.jpg

Exterior27.jpg

This is my newest turbo Buick, it's a '87 with 71,500 original miles. The mods are , Reds xp pump, 93 chip, Weber ported heads and intake and larger valves, forged pistons, reds volt booster, Kenne Bell fuel pressure gauge, scanmaster, TE-44 turbo, Lunati 200/200 cam, 3" DP, and I think the exhaust is Hooker, 44lb injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 degree thermostat, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, and built transmission (shifts very firm). I think that's everything. My next mods are ALKY then I'm not spending anymore cash on it until I have the time/money to put XFI on it, I'll be calling Hartline for sure after all the great feedback he gets on here!

Just wanted to post some pics, but I'm always up for considering a trade on another turbo Buick :)

Exterior1.jpg

Exterior2.jpg

Exterior46.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Exterior5.jpg

Exterior27.jpg
Nice looking car. FYI that car is grey not silver like the title of the thread though.

Take care, Kip

The car is beautiful. Always liked the gunmetal greys. Im working on picking one up this week too.