My Regal:

Buick355

47b4cf04b3127cce9d5fa120e6cd00000016108QYuWbFu0bg

47b4cf04b3127cce9d5fa6cba6bd00000016108QYuWbFu0bg

Sorry, it's not a T-type, it's got a healthy SBC in it built for the bottle.

looks great, don't worry about it not being a turbo 6 car, no matter how good a turbo car runs or how much fun we like to poke at v8 guys when we out run them there will NEVER be a replacement for a PROPERLY built v8 of any brand w/ the classic big cam sound and performance, never fails to give me a stiffy to hear V8 that really is something worth talking about that sounds good, and runs like it should. I wish either of my cars looked as good as yours.

Lookin really nice. My only suggestion would be to repaint the light surrounds black. The contrast makes the car look more evil.

Nick

blown okie said:
looks great, don't worry about it not being a turbo 6 car, no matter how good a turbo car runs or how much fun we like to poke at v8 guys when we out run them there will NEVER be a replacement for a PROPERLY built v8 of any brand w/ the classic big cam sound and performance, never fails to give me a stiffy to hear V8 that really is something worth talking about that sounds good, and runs like it should. I wish either of my cars looked as good as yours.

:biggrin: Ditto that!

Awsome paint scheme!! You don't see many well done paint scheme variations. I like the Rodlites too. I've been thinking about putting a set on my GN. As far as it being a SBC, based on my own expriences, you'll have a lot less trouble with it than if it was a turbo'd 3.8. (ooops! probaby should have put the flame suit on *before* I posted that comment! ;) )

Rob

Man, your car is Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! I don't think you're gonna get no one on this board to come on here and give you hell about your car. It's a Regal that l@@ks bad ass - Enough Said!!! Wish more V-8 Regals looked that Gr8 :cool:

Thanks for the replies. I've got big plans for it. The 350 has a nitrous cam in it, ported World Product Sprtsman II heads, forged bottom end, ect. It's well built and it runs good. I'll be running a 175-200 shot on it until I figure out a new combo involving a turbo set up. I'm also putting a T-56 in it (it's got a TH350 right now). I've already got the G force crossmember and the clutch pedal. Now all I need is a tranny and clutch set up. I cant wait for that, just need to get some coin together.

Buick355

VERY nice indeed! In regards to a possible turbo set up, ever thought about a blow through carb set up? You have all the right parts already. Just lower your compression and bam, your set. Well there might be a couple of other things, but you get the idea :)

Raymond Bunch said:
VERY nice indeed! In regards to a possible turbo set up, ever thought about a blow through carb set up? You have all the right parts already. Just lower your compression and bam, your set. Well there might be a couple of other things, but you get the idea :)

Yeah that's something I've looked into but my compression is roughly around 10-10.5:1. Without tearing the motor down and putting lower compression pistons in it I cant really run much boost on it. :(