My New Stage II

Flipmo,
You certainly have scored a super nice car there. Im a little sad that it was sold but you know the history behind this car and can understand why. I hope you keep it for a long time and enjoy it. This was Freds baby and he treated it as such. Cal knows the car inside out. I lent a hand a few times in it.

BTW I have video of the 10 sec run. Unfortunately is in super high res on my PC . Id have to find a way to convert it.

Hey Flip is the turbo a 3 or 4 bolt? That will also make a difference for what class you can run in.
See ya, Kip

Hey Kip, it has a 4-bolt turbo in it. I plan on taking some more PICs after our meal today. I finally went all through the car yesterday, and this car has some major parts on it - Not what I'm use to.

Liquid Intercooler
Moroso Super Cooler
Wolfe Monster Bar

Love It

flip

Flipmo,
You certainly have scored a super nice car there. Im a little sad that it was sold but you know the history behind this car and can understand why. I hope you keep it for a long time and enjoy it. This was Freds baby and he treated it as such. Cal knows the car inside out. I lent a hand a few times in it.

BTW I have video of the 10 sec run. Unfortunately is in super high res on my PC . Id have to find a way to convert it.

Louie, man I would love to have that video. Is there anyway that you can Zip it and send or compress it and post it here on the website? Let me know and thanks.

flip

Flip, the 4 bolt turbo knocks you out of TSE and the liquid intercooler kills you from the rest.
See ya, Kip

Flip, the 4 bolt turbo knocks you out of TSE and the liquid intercooler kills you from the rest.
See ya, Kip

Well, sounds like the Buick Classes need to grant exceptions for Liquid Intercoolers - Just Kidding.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, why is a LI the kiss of death - Honestly? What's makes it not acceptable at the Buick points series meets? Well, I know I can run all night long during test and tune and all day during the bracket races.

flip

Flipmo,
I have converted the video just looking for a place to post it.

BTW all that car needs is a AIR to AIR IC and you can run TSL.

Flipmo,
I have converted the video just looking for a place to post it.

BTW all that car needs is a AIR to AIR IC and you can run TSL.

Thanks Louie. Hey, is there anyway you can send me the file. Can you not post the video link here? TSL, o.k. I'll look that class up myself for the particulars.

flip

Nice ride.

Will you be racing it at Quaker City? I race there sometimes.

Hi. No, I don't so. I'm about 200 miles from Salem, Ohio. I like races but not traveling that far to do it. Well, take that back, other than the Buick events there, I don't think so.

Thanks

flip

Very nice !

have you some pics about the headLight protection ?

Damn I'm late in responding. Well, the "Local Po-Po" for some reason thought the car was kool but politely advised me to remove the headlight covers. City ordinance crap, but I kindly removed them and went on my way.

Actually sold them 3 days later anyway. Good Luck!

flip