MY new ride

GNsnake

Hey guys, it's not a TB but it is Supercharged. It only has 16k on it. It still has that new car smell.
IMG_1034.jpg

Hate mustangs but like that cobra. They sound sweet. I had a friend who got one of the first 100 production of the 03s and got killed in it within 6 months. The car was very fast

The car is real nice and runs strong. I will be modding it soon. I'll take it to the track in the fall or maybe sooner.

I had one done already, I having some UPR caster/camber plates put on next week so I can do a true alignment. I rotated those tires to the rear of the car. New tires will be on the car soon also. I don't really care for the Goodyear F1, they came on the car so they'll do for now.

I have Nitto NT555 on my Cobra. It isn't the beast yours is, but I really like the look and performance of those tires. I think I only paid $100 a piece for stock size through Discount Tire Direct.

When I was looking for a GN for my new weekend toy and couldnt find one I almost bought one just like that one. My wife still thinks I would have been better off getting it. She lurned quicker then me that a t-buick likes to spend money.