My New Ride!

gbodygmachine

My Gas Saving Device.
Just picked up this 2005 Honda CBR600RR.
After market Exhaust, PowerComander, Led Flush mounts w/ fender eliminator, and a sprocket set.
Ironically, its the fastest vehicle I own, and gets the best mileage.

JEff

1005.jpg

2001.jpg

2004.jpg

2009.jpg

no wheelie pics its easy 2 gear and just turn the wick youre 600 will tote the wheels at will.

I have only had it for three days and its my first bike. Give it time.

Sweet! Chic magnet for sure.... They don't call then Donor-cycles (Donating ones organs I mean) for nothn tho. I have investigated (3) fatals in the past year involving motorcyclists approaching a flashing yellow light on his side and a flashing red light for intersecting traffic. Don't assume cause you have a slow down indicator (flashing yellow light) vs. having a stop indicator (flashing red light) that the crossing traffic is actually going to treat it as a stop sign.

People are stupid! The individuals who caused these fatals had been driving for several years and thought a flashing red light meant proceed with "more" caution vs. actually having to stop (Unbelievable!). If this is your first bike please don't assume other drivers have common sense knowledge of road rules.

Thanks for the concern. I have heard that advice put a few different ways. The one that makes the most sense to me it this:
Ride like EVERYONE on the road is out to kill you!

I am a very cautious rider, and plan to stay that way.

Jeff

Congrat on the bike! Just a little word to the wise, don't let anyone ever ride it. They maybe your best friend, brother, dad, etc... and say they have been riding for a long time, under no circumstance let anyone ride it or your bike will end up like my 2006 600rr. Oh, I also picked up my 3rd bike 3 weeks ago and am loving it as well. Its a 2008 R6 raven, again congrats and becareful out there.

Attachments

• l_a0044a9af9a9828e8ada07437cca897d.jpg
    l_a0044a9af9a9828e8ada07437cca897d.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 189
  • l_4e17680ff077fdb67fcc0194d40a34c1.jpg
    l_4e17680ff077fdb67fcc0194d40a34c1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 194
  • l_b52958f9a7c898d5493fc024e4d116a6.jpg
    l_b52958f9a7c898d5493fc024e4d116a6.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 188
Thanks for the concern. I have heard that advice put a few different ways. The one that makes the most sense to me it this:
Ride like EVERYONE on the road is out to kill you!

I am a very cautious rider, and plan to stay that way.

Jeff

Lol.... Pretty much. I have seen MC deaths occur in numerous ways (Speed obviously being a major contributing factor) but the flashing red light fatals is one that you can prevent.

Some A-hole pulling out of his driveway is a little harder to predict I guess. Try to wear a spinal protector. They are cheap and pretty comfortable to wear actually. Some things are worse then death IMO. Good luck.

You have good gear but get you some gloves. Your first instinct if you have to ditch is to put your hands out when your sliding on the concrete.:eek: Ask me how I know.:redface:

Gloves wont save your life per se but they will let you at least feed and wipe your self if you get into a minor wreck involving some concrete. Nothing is more humbling than having your girlfriend coming into the bathroom with you to do "clean up" duty.:mad:

Sweet! Chic magnet for sure.... They don't call then Donor-cycles (Donating ones organs I mean) for nothn tho. I have investigated (3) fatals in the past year involving motorcyclists approaching a flashing yellow light on his side and a flashing red light for intersecting traffic. Don't assume cause you have a slow down indicator (flashing yellow light) vs. having a stop indicator (flashing red light) that the crossing traffic is actually going to treat it as a stop sign.

People are stupid! The individuals who caused these fatals had been driving for several years and thought a flashing red light meant proceed with "more" caution vs. actually having to stop (Unbelievable!). If this is your first bike please don't assume other drivers have common sense knowledge of road rules.

You law enforcement? I was for 8 years. Seen my share of MC fatalities also.

You law enforcement? I was for 8 years. Seen my share of MC fatalities also.

Not sure how much enforcing of laws I do these days. But yea, I put the monkey suit on to pay the bills these days. Paycheck till the day you die is a plus. Another 7-8 years and ill likely call it quits.

There is only so much of the animal taming one can withstand. I still investigate accidents tho.

Congrat on the bike! Just a little word to the wise, don't let anyone ever ride it. They maybe your best friend, brother, dad, etc...

I let my dad ride it in a parking lot, but he is the only person I would ever hand my helmet to.
Nice R6 by the way