My New Ride

Donutblue

George
Went to Derry, NH today, finally found and purchased a Nice 87 GN from Mike Cella. Found the car within a short time today after he posted it on Craigslist. I drove up there post haste after reading his description. Yeah, the car show 80000 plus miles, but new paint, tires, bushings throughout, shocks, turbo, exhaust system, detailed interior, under carriage is as detailed as the top. Has t-tops. Just needs a ride from New Hampshire to my house now. Car has not seen any bad weather since paint and detailing. I doubt the first and 2nd owner even had it in bad weather. George

Attachments

• DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 460
  • DSCF0029.jpg
    DSCF0029.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 461
  • DSCF0030.jpg
    DSCF0030.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 462
Thats a real clean car, looks alot better than some low mileage cars!

Did you get a good deal?:)

BW

New Ride

Deal was sweet & fair in my opinion. Looking forward to some nice weather for some cruising. I've owned a load of muscle cars, first one with a turbo - need to get educated now - has a scan tool -- you can see it on front of console.

Attachments

• DSCF0026.jpg
    DSCF0026.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 426
  • DSCF0028.jpg
    DSCF0028.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 430
Welcome to your new addiction!! And your new family, I hope you dont have a jealous wife!

Its a real nice one!! I cant wait to start wrenching on it over the net, ok, so how much power do you want to add to this beast 100? 200? 300?

Youve picked the right place to get the advise, hope we can get it running as fast as it looks!

Just let us know:cool:

BW

Went to Derry, NH today, finally found and purchased a Nice 87 GN from Mike Cella. Found the car within a short time today after he posted it on Craigslist. I drove up there post haste after reading his description. Yeah, the car show 80000 plus miles, but new paint, tires, bushings throughout, shocks, turbo, exhaust system, detailed interior, under carriage is as detailed as the top. Has t-tops. Just needs a ride from New Hampshire to my house now. Car has not seen any bad weather since paint and detailing. I doubt the first and 2nd owner even had it in bad weather. George

Beautiful car, Buicks are like crack! Just can't get enough.

GN is sharpe

Your car really looks great. I have been thinking about putting some goodys ito mine.

If I'm not mistaken, that's my old MAF pipe:) Nice car. Have fun with it. I'll drive it down to RI if you want.:D :eek:

New Ride

Gee, thanx for the offer - Actually with my first ride I was going to try driving it by instrument reading only using GPS on Route 95.:eek:

sharpe car

Sorry guys I guess I did something wrong . I didn't post any pictures I was commenting on the pictures that were posted.

Donutblue,
Where abouts in Rhode Island are you ? There are a couple of us down here.
I'm in northern RI, right off Rt 146.

Matt