My new pup Shelby

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Wasn't to sure about getting another dog since I lost Ruka on Easter. My wife has always wanted a Samoyed since she was a kid. So we found a breeder in CT and went and met with her. This pup was all over my wife. My wife fell in love instantly with her. Shelby was only 8 weeks old so we had to wait another 2 weeks to pick her up. We ended up also getting a 4 year old Samoyed named Rain who was a National and European show winner. I never realized the money breeders make on these show dogs! We will pick up Rain this week for free with the only condition being that we have to breed her one time with a stud of the breeders choice. She said we can split the profits. I thought how much could that be. She said my 1/2 would be 4 grand!!! I almost fell over. With Shelbys lineage the breeder just about begged us to breed her a few times. I have never had a dog that I have bred before. It looks like a lot of work but I think my 2 and 6 year olds would love it. Anyways here is a few pics of Shelby. SHELBY1.jpg

SHELBY4.jpg

SHELBY3.jpg

Beautiful dog !! Couldn't have anything like that around here with the lake/swamp out back !!:p Congrats on getting another dog. They will NOT replace your old one BUT do add their own charm and character in your life !! How do ya clean her ?? Whitewall cleaner ?? Don't know if thats ok to use on dogs :wink:

Do not let that dog in the snow.........:biggrin::biggrin:

She is pretty.

Shelby

Thanks Dan. I am finding it hard to get close with Shelby. I feel like I am cheating on Ruka. I know it will pass after a few weeks but damn I miss that dog!!! I will leave cleaning her to the wife. I will advise her about your suggestion.:biggrin: This dog loves the water. I borrowed my father inlaws John Deere to clean out the woods behind the house and the front bucket filled with water from all the rain we got. Can't keep the dog out of it. I could just dump the bucket but she seems to really enjoy it.

hello people; I hope your dogs name came from the breader. If not how can a Turbo Buick head give a dog a name like that?
just kidding have fun with it.
IBBY
here turbo here turbo get the stick.
Speaking of names. My old neighbors could not take there cat with them so we took her in. A time later we saw her and she asked. What did you name the cat? We named the cat after her. Mindy. She was pissed and could'nt understand why.

Thanks Dan. I am finding it hard to get close with Shelby. I feel like I am cheating on Ruka. I know it will pass after a few weeks but damn I miss that dog!!!

well it will pass BUT Hunter gets called "Willie" a lot !! Enuff so he will come to you with a look of "What is a Willie" :p So give her a chance and she will work her way into your strange personality :biggrin: Oh for some strange reason Hunter does a lot of stupid things like Willie did. Makes ya think the old boys are watching out for them. :cool:

Yeah!!

hello people; I hope your dogs name came from the breader. If not how can a Turbo Buick head give a dog a name like that?
just kidding have fun with it.

That was the first thing I thought too. Named my dog Molly. :wink:

Great looking dog. Enjoy her.

Nice pooch AJ. You should ask the breeder if maybe you can do something with the new business with them.:)