My new G-body.. not a Buick

Heavy D

I picked this up this week. Its really clean low milage 87 with a V8. I needed something for next summer since the GN is a long term project. I told the wife I would leave it stock..;)

IMG00026-20101116-1058.jpg

IMG00023-20101116-1054.jpg

Thanks boyz.... It will me modified tastefully ;) First thing will be those wheels... there nice and I'm sure worth something but yuck.

Time for some 18's and a lowering kit!!! And a cool sounding exhaust!!!!:biggrin:

Put some hoops on the driver, went cheap and old school. Sorry Jeremy, no 18's bro :D No tinted headlight covers though ;) Its going in for some exhaust and im gonna loose a little altitude.

015-1.jpg

Nice.......what I love about those is the dash is perfect for mounting after market gauges..............

Put some hoops on the driver, went cheap and old school. Sorry Jeremy, no 18's bro :D No tinted headlight covers though ;) Its going in for some exhaust and im gonna loose a little altitude.

015-1.jpg

Haha! Nothing wrong with the ProStar look Dennis! Now you just have to put a shot of Nitrous on that 305!

Im thinking 540 with a truckload of spray :cool:

Im jealous! I've been trying to get a car I can use as a daily driver for years now. Somehow they always end up being restored to be too nice to drive or I lose my job and need to sell.

Right now I have 4 GN's and I'm really hoping that my 87 T top car works out for me. I have my 84 but it's stuck paint shop prison so it doesnt look like I'll be driving it anytime soon.

I'd rock the GP anyday!!!!! And it's just about time for nice weather!!!!:biggrin:

Got tired of the nose bleeds from the altitude, dam near needed a rope ladder to get in... excuse the poor photo quality

IMG00091-20110327-1352-1.jpg