my new buick!

unobetr

hey guys.. i just bought "another" buick today.. here are some pics..
i just sprayed it off with my pressure washer, if it looks spotty or weird.
ill paste from what i saw done to the car..

TE45A 63mm Turbo
23 row Intercooler Stock location fully polished
3.8 Bored 20 over
forged pistons wi th file to fit rings
218/218 cam
O ringed block
gear roller cam button
1.65 roller rockers w/ tall buick valve covers
Ported / polished heads and intake
Comp valve springs
Steel mains
Double roller timing chain
Billet parts
mosier axels
Racing shocks
driveshaft loop
Line lock
3800 stall
3 in Atr downpipe
ATR headers and ATR exhaust with madnaflow mufflers
Red armstrongs douple pumper (second pump coming on at 4psi and had dash light to show )

Alkycontrol kit with single nozzle kit (installed about 100 miles ago)

Mickey thompson drag radials on rear (installed about 100 miles ago)

skinnies (installed about 100 miles ago)

Art carr torque converter 9.5" (installed about 100 miles ago) Non Lock up "H/D super torque with forged 1pc. cover part number 16930F

Injector and chip combo, 60lb from turbotweak, custom chip from Eric

ScanMaster (installed about 100 miles ago)

DSC00075.JPG

DSC00076.JPG

DSC00077.JPG

i believe so.. it was on ebay.. has about 80k.. the previous owner is my best friend.

First time reader lovin this site

Hello folks first time turbo buick reader,and I like it.the only thing is I am a Hvac mech and a little slow on the typeing gig,so a quick responce is totally out of the question!I saw the new buick recently purchased,lucky dog!looks extremly sweet.I recently picked up a new vehicle,a 86 S-10 chevy pickup with an 85 grand national motor in it.I had no idea it was a grand.The previous owner said it was a v6 in it and will take 3000 cash for it.the boss (my wife) said I could buy it for a tinker toy.when I started it up I just looked at the guy and said;this is a v6?I popped the hood and voila!I said I`ll take it and drove it home that day.I know it is going to take some work theres a miss at around 3500rpm and it runs real,real rich.I have`nt the foggiest where to begin.I`m waiting on a grand book to arrive to help me out.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Nice car. The Body kit looks like a Lauren Engineering Kit. I dont think they make them any more. A TE-45 is a 63mm turbo.A TE-45A is a 66 mm turbo. Cool plate too...You know Better...

Nice pics of the house too from what I can see.:cool:

Hello folks first time turbo buick reader,and I like it.the only thing is I am a Hvac mech and a little slow on the typeing gig,so a quick responce is totally out of the question!I saw the new buick recently purchased,lucky dog!looks extremly sweet.I recently picked up a new vehicle,a 86 S-10 chevy pickup with an 85 grand national motor in it.I had no idea it was a grand.The previous owner said it was a v6 in it and will take 3000 cash for it.the boss (my wife) said I could buy it for a tinker toy.when I started it up I just looked at the guy and said;this is a v6?I popped the hood and voila!I said I`ll take it and drove it home that day.I know it is going to take some work theres a miss at around 3500rpm and it runs real,real rich.I have`nt the foggiest where to begin.I`m waiting on a grand book to arrive to help me out.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

WTF dude start your own thread!

OP: Nice car!

Nice looking GN! Welcome to an addicting world of fun and frustration. Are the rear drag radials 275 50?

was thinking of coming this sat. to jackson.. either that or holly springs sunday.

wait what jackson? im talking about jackson tn

got bad news guys!!! today i went to a friends house to show him my car.. went down the road got in it.. and something popped under the hook, it blew a CRAP load of oil out of the passenger valve cover vent into the bottom of the intake manifold, and theres a ticking now.. it idles fine but rattels when you rev it up.. im going tomorrow morning with my trailer to pick it up.... anyone know a good buick guy in memphis tn?

it definitely sounds in the top end.. just hope a valve didnt slap a piston

got bad news guys!!! today i went to a friends house to show him my car.. went down the road got in it.. and something popped under the hook, it blew a CRAP load of oil out of the passenger valve cover vent into the bottom of the intake manifold, and theres a ticking now.. it idles fine but rattels when you rev it up.. im going tomorrow morning with my trailer to pick it up.... anyone know a good buick guy in memphis tn?

it definitely sounds in the top end.. just hope a valve didnt slap a piston

Hmmmm, sounds like you popped your first head gasket. :eek:

KB