My new Buick-NOT 56K friendly!!!

Purple87SS

YouTube Video Maker
Here she is...my new toy! Can't wait to take it out around town. Some pics are blurry-it was cold out and I was shaking!!!
Addicted to Boost

dfb514bd.jpg

b70198e8.jpg

IMG_0421_2.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426_2.jpg

IMG_0427_2.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0417_2.jpg

It looks like you have the tach wire and the fuel pump prime wire plugged in together. They are behind the alternator. Unplug this, and you should have a working tach again, but probably still not accurate.

Nice car, by the way. Congratulations.

wagon said:
It looks like you have the tach wire and the fuel pump prime wire plugged in together. They are behind the alternator. Unplug this, and you should have a working tach again, but probably still not accurate.

Nice car, by the way. Congratulations.

LOL, I noticed that too........nice car buddy!!

Nice car.

I noticed that your turbo 6 is upsidedown (well when the wheel's striaght)

How much you pay for that?

-Adam

Well the horn button has the T on it, not the turbo six symbol. Which wires do i need to unplug to get the tach to kinda work again??? I posted this problem in the tech area and they told me how to try to fix it, but I really wasnt sure which to unplug. Can some post the pic and circle what i need to unplug.

I don't have a picture, but it should be easy enough to find. Behind the alternator, there are two plugs that can be connected to one another, but should not be. One is a green connector, and the other is a black connector with (I believe) a gray wire. One is the fuel pump prime(gray), and the other is the tach lead(green). These physically fit together, but are not meant to go together. Unplug these, and you should have a functioning tach.