MY New 86Ttype

hensleyt

Will there I was on way way back to Arizona from Ill with a new 86 T and a a 2009 F350 and a buttload of parts, boy was I happy.
When out of nowhere a person ( being nice ) no driver"s license no insurance but he did have a outstanding arrest warrant. T boned us on I30 in Little Rock.
Just sayin it was sad to see a good turbo Buick get scrapped.

Attachments

• IMG_7367.jpeg
    IMG_7367.jpeg
    756.9 KB · Views: 118
Everything can be replaced, except you. Glad you're ok Tim.

When out of nowhere a person ( being nice ) no driver"s license no insurance but he did have a outstanding arrest warrant.
That state, and many others, are "ate up" with that scum. :mad:
All thanks to the WH resident idiot.
Glad that you are OK.

Glad you're OK, that is really unfortunate. Got a nasty curve thrown at you.

Glad your ok and you will find another.
I put dibs on the engine when you part it out!

We are OK. My son grandson his office manager and I were pulling it back ,he had a week planed with me in AZ. We will try that at a later date Not sure what his insurance is going to do. His Tow truck is damaged about 50K. and the F350 is cut and dry lost. Trailer and Buick insurance is fuzzy on value. But 5 people walked away and now one was involved with three lans of traffic on a Sunday at 5:50 pm.

hello people: That really sucks. Keep us posted on how U make out.
IBBY

Glad your ok and you will find another.
I put dibs on the engine when you part it out!
I had spear engine and trans at my house both rebuilt. I got it as a roller.We pulled it out of a garage it looked like it had set for 20 years The clock showed 70K it was a hard 70K but probable no 170. But very reparable, wish I had the hood liner it was almost perfect, low option car with G80 and BFG drag radial, tells you how long it set. I did save a lot of the parts they went back to Ill with the Tow truck and my son and I returned to AZ with them in his F150 with them.