My motor for sale

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Race Ads | For Sale: 1100++HP Bowtie 358 SBC 23 deg Turbo/Blower

Ok guys, I am sure you might have noticed progress has been slow on my chassis work... Well I still will be completing the construction of this project, however, I do not believe it will be done this year, and plan on doing something different as far as a powerplant. I've got too much other stuff going on professionally to play "johnny race car driver" this year, which is really a good thing, but means I am selling the motor, and probably the turbo, cooler, fuel system, etc... but the roller I believe I will be completing then putting in the garage under a cover until I have more time to play.

I'll also try to update my 25.5 thread soon with some newer photos, I am sure you guys will enjoy!

Thanks for looking-

Cliff

Race Ads | For Sale: 1100++HP Bowtie 358 SBC 23 deg Turbo/Blower

Ok guys, I am sure you might have noticed progress has been slow on my chassis work... Well I still will be completing the construction of this project, however, I do not believe it will be done this year, and plan on doing something different as far as a powerplant. I've got too much other stuff going on professionally to play "johnny race car driver" this year, which is really a good thing, but means I am selling the motor, and probably the turbo, cooler, fuel system, etc... but the roller I believe I will be completing then putting in the garage under a cover until I have more time to play.

I'll also try to update my 25.5 thread soon with some newer photos, I am sure you guys will enjoy!

Thanks for looking-

Cliff

Want to trade for a stage 2 motor???

While I appreciate the offer John, I think I will pass. While I am not set on a replacement powerplant... It will have 8 slugs in it :)

Although you did just make me day dream about racing TSO for a while...