Attachments

• three.jpg
    three.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 399
  • one.jpg
    one.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 312
It sure is a beautiful money pit!
Those pics dont do this car justice, i have seen it upclose and the paint on this car is SICK :biggrin:
Sick as in a good way bud.

Nice ride!
BW

Thanks alot guys!!!!.....Robbie, It,s the original color code 8529. When I mixed the color I used an alternate mix of that code that had more of the red tints.

Beautiful car!!! I believe this color code is pretty rare if I'm not mistaken... I remember reading about a car in GMHTP that was the same color (think it was called blackcherry or something along those lines)... Looks great with the convo pros and chrome trim :)

Thanks for sharing and in regards to it being a money pit, aren't they all??! :biggrin: ;)

Thanks alot for the props 'brick. I believe it is a fairly rare color. GM just refers to it as dark red met. It was actually featured in the Jul. '01 issue of GMHTP. Here's a color keyed motor pic.

Attachments

• motor pic..jpg
    motor pic..jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 341
Thats were I seen it before! If I remember correctly, you ran super low 11's in that car at that time. I love that color and wheel combo!

I had a question for you a few years back since seeing it in GMHT, but I cant remember what it was......I will think of it later.

Bo

TUFNUF 6 said:
Thanks alot for the props 'brick. I believe it is a fairly rare color. GM just refers to it as dark red met. It was actually featured in the Jul. '01 issue of GMHTP. Here's a color keyed motor pic.

That MUST be the car I saw in GMHTP cause I know for a fact there was never another car featured in there that was the same color! Bo, I also remember the article mentioning it was running very low 11's (think it had a PT54 turbo or a TE60)?? Please fill us in TUFNUF!

Awesome job on the motor detail!!! :eek:

Yes, it did have a TE60 at the time, then I went to a PT54. At that time it had been 11.19 @119.3. It has since been 11.04@122.4. It now has a T63E, 83#ers and just recently added a FAST system. Whenever I can get it dialed in, I am HOPING for the elusive 10.999. Thanks for all the kind words guys!!! :D