My latest project.....

Very nice !!!
It's like my car grew up + got on steroids.same color + chrome wheels even.
It's a 10 yr snapshot of the gt then + now.
Mine is a fun little tire burner,I'm thinking mid 12's at best,but your car must be a beast.
I think it was a wise choice to go the blower route instead of the bolt ons.I know with my car it allows it to be a nice quiet comfortable everyday driver,you don't even know it's there,until you get on it,I'm sure yours is the same way,just a whole lot faster, and bolt ons can always be added later if you want them.
In a few yrs when the prices come down i will be looking for one like yours.
10's with just the addition of a blower that doesn't effect drivability in any way,and you don't even know it's there until you step on it is incredible.:cool:

Here is a video of what you have to look forward to.
‪2011 mustang gt 5.0 roush supercharged pass time.‬‏ - YouTube
The announcer asks him if it's an electric car,he can't even hear it,it's so quiet,but then rips off a mid 10, that's impressive,gotta love it.

that thing was wisper quiet. Very impressive. Thinkn I might go trade my charger in for one of those

that thing was wisper quiet. Very impressive. Thinkn I might go trade my charger in for one of those

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell y'all. I have the exact set up as that car. That's my friend's car.
VMP Tuning's car has gone 9.70's at over 140 with the smallest blower pulley (69mm), stock tranny and converter, headers, x-pipe with cats, and 72# injectors. This was not done on pump gas.

Damn, I have the fever for a new Stang. Love the 5.0s. And of course, I am drooling over the GT500s. It's about time to move on from the Jeep.... Decisions, decisions.

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell y'all. I have the exact set up as that car. That's my friend's car.
VMP Tuning's car has gone 9.70's at over 140 with the smallest blower pulley (69mm), stock tranny and converter, headers, x-pipe with cats, and 72# injectors. This was not done on pump gas.
ur a terrible enabler.:mad: thats lookn like my new car in the spring after tax return if I can wait that long.:rolleyes:

Is this a factory wheel/tire/suspension combination you have?

K.

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 334
Uh no, the car is lowered and the rims are 17x4.5 up front and 17x10 in the back. 185-55-17 M&H's on the front, 295-45 MT DR's On the back.

Uh no, the car is lowered and the rims are 17x4.5 up front and 17x10 in the back. 185-55-17 M&H's on the front, 295-45 MT DR's On the back.
who makes the rims and does the 17x10 inch rims fit without modifications? how much lower did u make it?

That car is Awesome !!!
It's like my car grew up + went on steroids.same color + chrome wheels even.
It's a 10 yr snapshot of the gt then + now ,but the new one being probably 2 seconds faster then the old with basically the 1 same mod.
Mine is a fun little tire burner,I'm thinking mid 12's at best, yours must be a beast.
In a few yrs when the prices come down i will be looking for one like yours.
10's with just the addition of a blower that doesn't effect drivability in any way is incredible.:cool:

Well i may have to get a 5.0 sooner then i thought,I got beat by a 05-09 stang tonight,not by much but beaten just the same,it may have been a built procharged one that i have seen + talked with the owner about,if it is that one i don't feel too bad,because that was dyno'd at 479 rwhp (whatever it was i know it wasn't stock)+ i gave him a very good run,but he was edging me out at the end,but there was a car 1/2 in his lane that we were coming up on too, looking back i may have been starting to let off when he finally passed me,because that car was still partially in his lane + i was worrying he was going to try to squeeze over to my side + didn't want to risk him side swiping me,but no excuses he won.
he was behind me on the highway,+ i could tell he was wanting to race he was going around cars + then got behind me,so i waited till he came around me,but i waited a little too long + he was already coming up on the side of me with some momentum,so i stepped on it,+ by the time it downshifted he was already a bit ahead of me,but we evened out + he just started to pull ahead after about maybe an 1/8 mile or so i don't know the speed but when it started we were at about 60mph,he was so cocky,i think he thought he was just going to blow by me,but that little intercooled whipple charger is a great equalizer.
His car sounded pretty nasty,it was definetly a manual trans + very loud,i could hear his exhaust loud + clear over mine as we were going down the highway wide open with the windows up. I'm anxious to see if it was the procharged car,if it was, he must be bummed because he knows mine is bone stock other then the whipple,+ his has a ton of money in it.
If it wasn't him then i may never know what the car had in it, because it was out on the highway so the car could be from anywhere.
All i could think is ya buddy let me go my buick + try this again.
I know the limited would have eaten him alive.
This was a day of challenges,About an hour after the highway incident, i hear something loud behind me an a Supra Turbo is coming up behind me + then coming around me, but i was just turning off + my lane was ending anyway + no place to race,probably would have felt a little more secure if i had the limited to race that one with anyway,it sounded pretty nasty.
Then earlier today i was waxing my car + a subaru goes by twice + turbo sneezes at me each way past.
Then a few hours later i get home + someone had put a holeshot down in front of my house.
This was the scene in front of the house yesterday ,i was cleaning them up,+ lined them up for pics,so maybe some of the local hot rodders got inspired.;)

Attachments

• P1010022.jpg
    P1010022.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 248
Cant stand the guys who leave a GN for a Mustang....sounds crazy to me.:D

Not too crazy. Some people are just fans of performance cars in general. If you can find an affordable beast you like, it shouldn't really matter what badge is on it. :) I have actually been thinking about selling my TR and Cobra to get into a new Mustang. I doubt it will happen, but the seed had been planted a year ago.

Not too crazy. Some people are just fans of performance cars in general. If you can find an affordable beast you like, it shouldn't really matter what badge is on it. :) I have actually been thinking about selling my TR and Cobra to get into a new Mustang. I doubt it will happen, but the seed had been planted a year ago.

I was just messing with Damon. He knows that I switched to the Dark Sid..I mean a Ford earlier in the year.;)

Attachments

• stang 002.jpg
    stang 002.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
Went to the track last night in less than perfect conditions. Temperature was 93* and the humidity was around 70%. 10.95 @ 126 with a 1.60 60' on drag radials.
So there it is, high 10's in the heat, first time out with the blower.

Very nice. I like that stance your car has, with the wheels/tires. I work for FORD and must say the 5.0's are impressive for the money. How much boost are you running, also you must be using a custom tune for that set-up, sct or something?

Very nice. I like that stance your car has, with the wheels/tires. I work for FORD and must say the 5.0's are impressive for the money. How much boost are you running, also you must be using a custom tune for that set-up, sct or something?

It's a custom tune uploaded with an sct/x3, 9 pounds of boost.

It's a custom tune uploaded with an sct/x3, 9 pounds of boost.

Very nice. One day I will have one in my driveway just like that. Probably will be the wifes daily driver, with a little passing power..:eek::wink: Gotta pay off a few of the other toys first...

Keep the updates going...