My last parts car of 2012 with pics, Plus New PUI ABS head liners, undated huge parts list!

still need 6 ea. flywheel flex bolts,eng. fuel lines.driver side inner door handle, a security trunk sw and a crank senser cap. area code 33950 I have a 87 GN .pay pal contact me by E-mail clanok@live.com or PM with pay pal info and price. Thanks Repeat customer ED [ Buick941]

I have all those parts except security trunk sw . For all the other parts $90 shipping included.

looking for parts for my 87 GN
-headliner
-front grill
-valve cover set
-coil pack......
is there a number to contact you?

I have a New headliner, a good 87 Gtill, 87 valve cover set and coil pack. You can text me if you want. Or I can call, when I have good cell service.

still need 6 ea. flywheel flex bolts,eng. fuel lines.driver side inner door handle, a security trunk sw and a crank senser cap. area code 33950 I have a 87 GN .pay pal contact me by E-mail clanok@live.com or PM with pay pal info and price. Thanks Repeat customer ED [ Buick941]
Still need $ amount to send buick941

Interested in both front seatbelts (buckle end, not the belt itself) shipped to 19933 if you have them.

Do you happen to have a set of bolts as well?

Either way, send me your paypal info and I can send the payment around noon tomorrow good sir.

Intercooled88ss,

I need those shifter cable clips, I sent you a PM with shipping info. Please let me know. Thanks

Tom

I know this thread is old but I am hunting a transmission dipstick and tube. Do you still have one for sale?
Tia

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app